Number of bricks: 98 pcs.
Box size (w x h x d): 13 x 4,5 x 5,5 cm
Weight: 0,172 kg
Lada 2103 is a passenger car produced between 1972 and 1984 at the WAZ plant in the USSR. It was a more luxurious variant of the Lada car (Lada 2101). The basic version is a sedan with a 1.5 engine. Both the 2101 and 2103 were modifications of the Fiat 124 produced under the Italian license.
The 1:35 scale model, composed of 100% COBI bricks, very faithfully reflects the characteristic shapes of the original Lada 2103 car. With 98 bricks, minor modifications and modifications of the vehicle are possible. Using high quality prints to reproduce the markings on the car this model will really please those builders who like detail in their kits. The high quality of this kit means that the prints do not wear after time or with play from little one’s hands. Rotating wheels equipped with tires are ideal for moving the model during play.
The COBI design brick model will not only be a toy in the children’s room, but will also contribute to the interest in cars. It will certainly help to develop children’s motor skills and increase design skills. For adult fans of bricks, it will be a beautiful model of the vehicle and perhaps the beginning of the future collection.
- 98 high quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children’s products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- a block with a printed model and the name of the car,
Box dimensions (length x width x high): 17cm x 4.5cm x 14 cm
There are no reviews yet.